Committees & Boards
The City of Penticton has a number of committees and boards set up to provide feedback and guidance to Council. Terms of Reference, Agendas, Minutes, and details of each Committee and Board are made available on our website for your reference.
Advisory Committee and Board Structure
Advisory Committees now accepting applications
The City of Penticton will be accepting applications for the following Advisory Committees/Task Force:
- Affordable Community Task Force
- Economic Development Task Force
- Agriculture Advisory Committee
- Art, Creative & Cultural Innovations Committee
- Development Services Advisory Committee
- Penticton Creek Restoration Committee
- Transportation Advisory Committee
- Community Revitalization (Downtown) Committee
Individuals interested in serving in a voluntary capacity for one or more of the above-named committees/task force for the 2017-2018 term are invited to submit a “Council Advisory Committee/Task Force Application Form” Committee Application Form [PDF - 23 KB] or picked up at Reception at City Hall, 171 Main Street. Please submit your completed applications on or before June 13, 2017. For further information or to view the draft Terms of Reference for each committee, please visit the committee page you are interested in or call Dana Schmidt, Corporate Officer at 250-490-2405.
Please note meeting dates and times for committees/task force are set at the first meeting and will be determined by the majority of availability.