The long range planning function of Development Services plays an integral role in how the City of Penticton will grow.
The following planning documents have been adopted by Council:
- Agricultural Plan and ALR Boundary Reviews [PDF - 3.1 MB]
- Agricultural Plan [PDF - 1 MB]
- Columbia Heights Plan [PDF - 2.2 MB]
- Heritage Registry [PDF - 4 MB]
- HeritageStrategyReport [PDF - 1.8 MB]
- NE Sector Plan [zip]
- Downtown Plan
- Spiller Reservoir Road Neighborhood Concept Plan
- For a copy of the plan, please refer to our Official Community Plan Bylaw 2002-20, "Schedule L".
Plans Currently In Progress:
Upper Valleyview Agrea Plan - Phase 1
This area plan has been prepared by a consultant and involved the participation of the City's Long Range Planner. This plan was approved by Council August 2011.
Upper Wiltse Neighbourhood Plan
The Area Structure Plan will be introduced to Council on July 7, 2014. A public Open House is scheduled for July 16, 2014 at the Penticton Library between 4:15 pm and 8:30 pm.
For more information, please contact Development Service by phone at (250) 490-2501 or email.