Last Yard Waste Pick-up of 2016
December 2, 2016 - December 16, 2016
December 12-16, 2016
Dec. 12-16, 2016 is the final Yard Waste pick up of the year. Residents receiving curbside collection, can put out their new Yard Waste Cart and unlimited paper bags or cans clearly marked “yard waste”.
During the unlimited yard waste collection period please:
- Place yard waste at the curb by 7:00 am on your regular garbage day.
- Additional yard waste must be placed in kraft paper bags and reusable containers marked as “yard waste”.
- Bundle branches using string or twine, and ensure the prunings are no more than three feet in length, three inches in diameter and 50 pounds in weight.
- Please leave your yard waste at the curb, as a second truck will be coming by to pick up the additional yard waste.
- Please leave a 3ft/1m space between carts and additional yard waste.
- Mark your calendars, Yard Waste pick-up will begin March 6-10, 2017
Plastic bags will not be accepted.
For more information please call 250-490-2500 or www.penticton.caGo to Top