Work is now complete on the 2024-2028 Financial & Corporate Business Plan.
News and Information
Here is all of the information that has been shared about the 2024-2028 Financial and Corporate Business Plans and the engagement process to consult the public.
Review the Document
Key Dates for Community Involvement
The City has several opportunities for the community to learn more and get involved in the process to create the 2024-2028 Financial and Business Plans. This engagement process will run from Oct. 23 to Nov. 12. More information is available at www.shapeyourcitypenticton.ca but a summary of the key dates is provided below.
- Learn about the key components of the 2024 budget as part of an introductory presentation to Council at their meeting on October 17.
- Read the details of the draft 2024-2028 Financial Plan and 2024 Budget when they are released for review on October 23.
- Submit your questions about the budget on shapeyourcitypenticton.ca or by emailing email@example.com and hear the answers on the City’s PenTALKton podcast.
- Drop by the Council Open House on October 26 at the Penticton Trade and Convention Centre between
4 pm and 7 pm to meet with Council and share your thoughts with staff.
- Once you have reviewed the materials and asked your questions, complete a form to share your feedback about the budget between October 23 – November 12.
- Hear a report on the budget feedback and watch Council Budget Deliberations between November 21-23