MyCity - Registration & Ebills
Register for MyCity
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your City account information 24/7 online by registering for a MyCity account. This provides you with easy access to the following:
- Current and past bills
- Account balances and payment history
- Change your bill delivery method
- Property assessments and tax levies
- Permit status and schedule inspections
- Home Owner Grants claimed
How to register for a MyCity account
- Visit the MyCity registration page to create a new profile.
- Fill in the required fields and click “Register”. A confirmation email will be sent to the address provided in your profile with a link to activate your account.
- Once logged in, Click “Register Accounts” and select the account type that you want to access from the options provided (i.e. utility, property tax).
- Enter your account information from a recent bill/statement. A message stating “the account has been successfully registered” will indicate that your accounts are available for viewing.
Receive electronic bills by email
- Click on the account that you would like to be billed for electronically on the left side of the page and then click “MyBills”.
- Choose the billing option of paper or email and click “change” to save your choice.