Report an Issue

Welcome to the City of Penticton's online Issue Reporting portal

Welcome! Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concern or suggestion.

Your submission will be directed to the appropriate contact within the City of Penticton, and all requests will be replied to by email.

Please note this form is for non-emergency requests only. If you have an emergency that requires immediate attention, please call 911.


Click here to report bylaws and enforcement issues such as:

  • Business licences
  • Dog complaints
  • Neighbour bylaw complaints
  • Other bylaw issues

Click here to report engineering & operations issues such as:

• Potholes and other street management issues
• Illegal dumping
• Graffiti
• Snow and ice control
• Streetlights
• Traffic concerns
• Transit service
• Vandalism/graffiti
• Water services
• Parks, amenities and other groundskeeping


Have questions? Call or visit us any time to speak with City staff.

Penticton City Hall
171 Main Street, Penticton, BC, V2A 5A9
Phone: 250-490-2400