Advance Polling Day
Date: October 10, 2018 (8:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
Wednesday, October 10, 2018:
City Hall, 171 Main Street, Penticton, BC
You can vote if you are:
- You are 18 years of age or older;
- You are a Canadian Citizen;
- You have been a resident of BC for at least 6 months immediately preceding the day of registration;
- You have been a resident of Penticton for at least 30 days immediately preceding the day of registration;
- You are not otherwise disqualified by law from voting;
- You are a non-resident property owner (see our website for details).
Remember to bring ID when you vote. If you are NOT already on the List of Electors, you may register at the time of voting. Please provide 2 pieces of identification (at least one with a signature and one with an address) to prove both residency and idenitity.
Mail Ballot Voting
Mail ballot voting will be available for those persons who qualify as electors, who have a disability, illness or injury that affects their ability to vote at another voting opportunity ORpersons who expect to be absent from the municipality on general voting day AND at the times of all advance voting opportunities.
Mail ballots MUST be received by the Chief Elections Officer before the close of voting on general voting day. Electors can contact City Hall to request a mail ballot package. The City will commence mail ballot processing on or around October 1, 2018.