West Okanagan Lake Waterfront Public Consultation
Date: October 17, 2012 (5:00 PM - 8:30 PM)
WE WANT YOUR INPUT
Your feedback is important! Two more West Okanagan Lake concepts have been developed, and the City of Penticton will present all four concepts to the community for further input.
The public is invited to come view the concepts, ask questions and offer their comments. City of Penticton staff and members of the Waterfront Select Committee will be there to answer any questions.
- October 16, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm - Main floor of City Hall, 171 Main St.
- October 16, noon to 8:30 pm - Penticton Recreation Centre, 325 Power St.
- October 17, noon to 6 pm - Penticton Trade and Convention Centre, 273 Power St.
There will be a moderated public forum for everyone to see the four West Okanagan Lake waterfront concepts. Mayor, Council and the Waterfront Select Committee will be in attendance to hear the public's comments and questions about the project.
October 17, 5 pm to 8:30 pm - Penticton Trade and Convention Centre, 273 Power St.
- 5 pm to 6 pm: Sign up for the forum speakers list. You must sign up to speak.
- 6 pm to 6:15 pm: Welcome and opening remarks.
- 6:15 pm to 6:30 pm: Presentation of the concepts.
- 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm: Public comment and question period. Each person on the speakers list will be given 3 minutes to give comments and ask questions so as to move the proceedings along. Once everyone on the speakers list has the opportunity to speak, people will be able to come back and speak again.
Following the public forum, Council will consider the input received at the regular Council meeting.
November 5, 6 pm: Council Chambers second floor of City Hall, 171 Main St.
Your participation is valued and important in moving forward on this important project.
Should you require further information please contact:
Rod King Mitch Moroziuk
Waterfront Enhancement Select Committee Chair Director of Operations