Outdoor Event Applications
The City of Penticton is excited to help you in hosting your event. Our detailed Outdoor Events Guide, will take you step-by-step in helping you plan and excute your event.
The Outdoor Events Application and supporting documents are available to fill out on line or to download now. Our Recreation Coordinator is available to assist you along the way. Please contact 250-490-2437 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a good idea to save you application, as some computers may not accept the fillable on line forms. You can they save the document and send to email@example.com
- Appendix 1 Outdoor Event Application 2019
- Appendix 2-Rollover Event Application.
- Appendix 3- One Day Event Application
- Appendix 3A-Park Wedding Ceremony Guidelines and Application Form
SPECIALIZED FORMS AND PERMITS
- Appenidix-4 Tenting Request Form.
- Appendix 5-Business License Application Form
- Appendix 6- Electrical Operating Permit-Temporary Entertainment.
- Appendix 6A-Park Booking Electrical Agreement.
- Appendix 6B-Electrical Cords Information sheet.
- Appendix 7- Road Closure Special Event Application Form [PDF - 86 KB]
- Appendix 8-Sidewalk Closure Meter Rental App. Permit
- Appendix 9- Interior Health Food Services Guidelines
- Appendix10-Temporary Tents, Stages, and air supported structures
- Appendix 11-Special Event Safety Plan example
- Appendix 12-Mobile Vendors Bulletin(Fire)
- Appendix 13- Outdoor Events Contact List & Links
- Appendix 14- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Appendix 15-Event Vendor List.
- Appendix 16-Invite the Mayor [PDF - 84 KB]
- Appendix 19 Okanagan Lake Park
- Appendix 20 Rotary Park
- Appendix 21-Skaha Pavilion
- Appendix 22 Marina Way Park
- Appendix 23-Gyro Park
- Appendix 24 Kings Park