FAQ and About Us
- How do I register for a program online?
- Why is my program cancelled?
- I want to withdraw from a program, what are my options?
- I am having touble using online registration. What should I do?
- What payment types do you accept?
- Why are there age restrictions for classes?
- What are the Community Centre's Pool & Fitness Room hours of operation?
- Where are you located?
You'll need a client number and PIN number (both available from a front desk staff person or call 250-490-2426), the course barcode (available from the brochure) and a credit card to register online.
Each program needs a minimum number of registrants in order to run. This minimum is calculated to cover the costs of the instructor and supplies. If the minimum registration is not met, or an instructor is unavailable, we have to cancel the program.
Except for certain aquatic, day camp and adventure courses, you may withdraw any time and receive a prorated refund (in the manner you paid for the course) or credit to be used for future programs.
Please call reception at 250-490-2426 during office hours with information on your type and version of internet browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, etc.).
- Online: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Telephone: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Fax:Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- In person: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit, cash and cheques
You must pay for your class at the time you register.
Age groups are created to maximize enjoyment for participants and to make a cohesive class for the instructor. When dispirit age groups are forced together, it can disrupt the class and distract the instructor from leading the class. Age groups create the best possible class for everyone.
If you have any concerns, please discuss them with the Recreation Coordinator responsible for the class. Call reception to ask to speak with the appropriate staff person or call 250-490-2426.
Visit the Schedules and Programs Page for more Information.
The Community Centre is located at 325 Power Street, Penticton, BC, V2A 7K9. For information and registration, call 250-490-2426 or email email@example.com.
Located at 325 Power Street, the Penticton Community Centre is a modern facility with many health, fitness and recreation options:
- 10 lane, 25-metre-square lap pool, leisure pool featuring a lazy river & spray features, waterslide, large whirlpool, zero-entry ramps in to all three pools, sauna and steam room
- Fitness room and programs
- Multi-purpose program rooms
- Dance studio
- Cleland Theatre
- See photos of the Community Centre