Application Forms

The following forms related to the Engineering Department are available:

For earthworks permits see:  Building Department Applications.

Sidewalk and Road Closures other than Special Events 

If you need to use part or all of a City road, boulevard or sidewalk for construction, temporary placement of a bin/container or to operate a private/business event (not open to the public), please complete and submit the 2020-Construction Road Closure App.

Sidewalk and Parking Meter Rental

If you would like to use the sidewalk or boulevard for a private or business use that is open to the general public, or if you want to rent on street parking from the City for a fixed duration, please fill out the Sidewalk and Parking Stall Rental Application Form.