**During weeks of garbage collection only, collection trucks move much quicker through the routes and are sometimes 2 - 3 hours ahead of schedule. Having your carts ready for collection by 7:00am on your regular collection day will ensure your waste is always collected**
The City of Penticton provides waste collection services, through a contractor, to residential and some multi-family properties. Learn about garbage and recycling services, download the 2019-2020 Calendar and Schedule [PDF - 9.2 MB]. Missed your pickup? Check out the contacts at the bottom of the page.
- Collection Calendar 2019-2020 [PDF - 9.2 MB]
- Recycling Guide [PDF - 3.3 MB]
- Recycling outdoor power equipment [PDF - 82 KB]
- Where to place your garbage cart [PDF - 159 KB]
- Missed pickup? Call Waste Connections of Canada directly at 250-490-3888
- Public Works oversees the contract. 250-490-2500 or send an email