Drinking Water Week
Drinking Water Week - May 13-19
Many exciting contests and free items are available to help Pentictonites save money and reduce their energy waste. Check out the following websites for contests to win free landscaping assistance and supplies. Remember: The odds are in your favour!
Okanagan Water Wise – Deadline May 18
- Make Water Work by clicking on http://okanaganwaterwise.ca
BC Water and Waste Association– Winners selected May 21
- Take the Challenge by clicking on www.DrinkingWaterWeek.org
Farmer`s Market – May 12 from 8:30-noon. Funded by Environment Canada, FortisBC, Okanagan WaterWise and City Green Solutions. More information at TapByTap.ca. A City Green Solutions Representative on site.
- Free energy savings kits
- Free toilet leak detector tabs
- Free water bottles
- Water restrictions magnets
- Drinking Water Week buttons and postcards
Available while supplies last. Please complete online form [PDF - 127 KB] to simplify the process.