You asked – and we listened. The City of Penticton is taking a more proactive role in supporting local business on a larger scale.
Watch this blog page and social media (Facebook & Twitter) for ongoing updates involving local sectors and success stories. These articles will also be actively promoted to both local and national media.
Do you have a story to tell? Let’s spread the word about our vibrant economy. All business owners are invited to submit their stories of home-grown success, growth or innovation for consideration. Email: email@example.com.
In the Media
- Castanet: Local business going global
- Business in Vancouver: Demand booms for modular homes in B.C.
- Global News: Childcare centre in Penticton winner of national green building award
- Business View North America: Penticton, a place to stay forever
- 604Now.com: Let’s raise a glass to BC tasting rooms: 5 reasons to drink up Penticton
- Business in Vancouver: Helicopter tours, new restaurants lure B.C. wine tourists
- Penticton Western News: Penticton businesses nominated for Top 10 Foodies honours
- Invest in BC Magazine: Putting down roots
- Government of BC: Penticton Economic Investment Zone
- Visit Penticton: 6 of Penticton’s Best Wine Tours
- Kelowna Now: Expedia names Penticton second best Beer Town in Canada
- Right Sizing Magazine: BC Tech Centres and Ski Towns and Find Your Perfect BC Ski Town
- Okanagan Life: Five Reasons to Move to the Okanagan
- Expedia.ca: Best Beer Towns in Canada, 2018
- Sustainable Architecture & Building Magazine: 2018 Canadian Green Building Awards
- The London Telegraph Newspaper: Why British Columbia is the new destination for wine lovers
Go to Top