Large & bulky item garbage pickup
April 14, 2015
Large & bulky item pick-up is back for 2015 for residents who receive individual curbside pickup.
Residents can place up to 2 large items for pickup on their regular garbage day between April 13 and 17.
- Items must be at the curb by 7 a.m.
- A maximum of 2 large items will be accepted
items include: furniture, large appliances and mattresses.
- Maximum weight is 90 kg (200 pounds) per item.
- Items that are NOT ACCEPTED: no renovation waste, including toilets, plumbing and doors. Nothing with a gas motor.
- Return electronics (TVs, computers, etc.) to your nearest Return-it Electronics depot (www.return-it.ca/electronics) JC Bottle Depot – 200 Rosetown Avenue
- Recycle small appliances (toasters, vacuums, hair dryers, etc) by searching www.electrorecycle.ca. JC Bottle Depot – 200 Rosetown Avenue
Have questions? For more info, please call Public Works at 250-490-2500.Go to Top