Commercial & Multi-Family

You’ll need a Commercial Building Permit to build a new building, complete tenant improvements, renovate an existing space or change the use of a space (for example, from a retail store to a restaurant).  The same form can be used for Multi-family projects.

Let's Get Started

Plumbing and Trade Permits

Life Safety Permits

Commercial Kitchens

Have Questions?