Due to overwhelming demand, we are no longer accepting applications for computer related sales, consulting and services.
Penticton is enthusiastic about the opportunity the BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration Pilot offers for pairing international entrepreneurs with our Community priorities. The City of Penticton Economic Development Department is partnering with the South Okanagan Immigrant and Community Services Society to support this program.
This page will provide you with an overview of the intake process to request an exploratory visit as part of your application. All applicants must cross-reference with BC PNP program requirements.
About the BC PNP Pilot Program
How to apply
Interested in applying to start your business in Penticton? Here's what to do:
- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirements identified by the BC PNP program
- Ensure your business idea matches with Penticton's 3 priority industry sectors defined above
- Please provide the following details in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A completed version of this PDF application form
- IELTS or Test score equivalent documentation
- Scan of a government issued ID with photo & full name visible.
If you are approved to proceed through the process, you will be invited to schedule an exploratory visit to Penticton on one of our monthly meeting dates. These meetings give you an opportunity to meet directly with Community representatives and then join a group community orientation session afterwards to learn more about where to tour around Penticton.
We encourage you to make the most of your time here by staying a couple of days and getting to know the region, business people and community amenities.
Once you conduct your exploratory visit, and you have decided that Penticton is your community of choice, you may proceed through the BC PNP process.