Penticton is the business hub of the Okanagan-Similkameen region. While we’re known for our world-class wineries and deep roots in agriculture, our sectors are diverse and imaginative. Our resilient business economy includes a solid foundation of mature, multi-generational businesses as well as start-ups and newly relocated companies.
Our vibrant waterfront city is connected, entrepreneurial and innovative. So, if you’re looking for the good life, while still making a good living, we’re here – and we’ve got room to grow.
Experience the Penticton Advantage
Welcome to the entrepreneurial city of Penticton. Here are some of the benefits to doing business in Penticton.
- It's the business hub of the South Okanagan, with more than 3,600 businesses serving 100,000 people throughout the region.
- Travel and shipping to major markets in Canada, the U.S., and internationally is easy through the Penticton Airport, and proximity to major highway routes.
- Penticton is ideally suited to Internet-based businesses, thanks to fast and dependable fibre optic speeds.
- Penticton has a robust retail and hospitality trade plus an infrastructure of office supply and business support services.
- The city offers a low tax rates for business and attractive economic incentives.
- Penticton has a robust community of virtual/remote workers (and entrepreneurs). You can work from home, a local café or at a coworking office space.