Penticton is the business hub of the Okanagan-Similkameen region. While we’re known for our world-class wineries and deep roots in agriculture, our sectors are diverse and imaginative. Our vibrant waterfront city is connected, entrepreneurial and innovative. So, if you’re looking for the good life, while still making a good living, we’re here – and we’ve got room to grow.
Experience the Penticton Advantage
Welcome to the entrepreneurial city of Penticton. Here are some of the benefits to doing business in Penticton.
- It's the business hub of the South Okanagan, with more than 3,600 businesses serving 100,000 people throughout the region.
- Travel and shipping to major markets in Canada, the U.S., and internationally is easy through the Penticton Airport, and proximity to major highway routes.
- Fast and dependable fibre optic speeds.
- Robust retail and hospitality trade.
- Diverse community of remote workers.