Penticton is the business hub of the Okanagan-Similkameen region. While we’re known for our world-class wineries and deep roots in agriculture, our sectors are diverse and imaginative. Our resilient business economy includes a solid foundation of mature, multi-generational businesses as well as start-ups and newly relocated companies.
Our vibrant waterfront city is connected, entrepreneurial and innovative. So, if you’re looking for the good life, while still making a good living, we’re here – and we’ve got room to grow.
Statistics and Reports
Benefits to Doing Business in Penticton
Here are some reasons to pick Penticton:
- Penticton has entrepreneurial incentives and support programs for both online and bricks & mortar businesses.
- Travel and shipping to major markets in Canada, the U.S., and internationally is easy through the Penticton Airport, and proximity to major highway routes.
- Penticton is ideally suited to Internet-based businesses, thanks to fast and dependable communications.
- Penticton has a robust retail and hospitality trade plus an infrastructure of office supply and business support services.
- The city offers a low tax rates for business and attractive economic incentives.