Please note: Picnic packs have now been distributed. Any new business registrants will be included in the interactive map and ongoing promotions throughout summer.
Picnic-ton is a Love Local initiative that aims to inspire people to order takeout to enjoy at our amazing local parks and beaches. All businesses that offer a Penticton walk-up location to order takeout food or drinks, including breweries and wineries, are encouraged to register today. This program will complement Penticton's responsible alcohol consumption program.
How Your Business Will Benefit
- Free promotion for your business, promoting takeout orders. Your business will be included in an interactive map and social media campaign, among other initiatives.
- You’ll be part of a campaign that will be promoted over the City's website and related channels as well as through partners including the Penticton & Wine Country Chamber of Commerce, Travel Penticton and the Downtown Penticton Association.
- Your establishment will be provided with free 'picnic packs' to give to customers (note these have now been sent to 43 businesses, with further distribution now closed.)
What We Ask of You
- Ask us for your "We're on the Map" Picnic-ton postcard to display in your front window for customers.
- Please fill out the form below (or email us if you have any questions).
- Help us spread the word!
- Don’t forget to tag #lovelocalpenticton and #picnicton in your social media posts.