Long-Term Rentals

If you plan to rent out your residential property, you’ll need a business licence. A long-term rental is a property that will be rented out for 30 days or more at a time. If you’re renting the home for less than 30 days at a time, such as vacation rentals, visit the Short-Term Rentals page.  

Carriage Houses    

Follow these easy steps to get started on licensing your carriage house.

Secondary Suites

Important information about business licences for your secondary suite.

Building Permits

You will need a building permit for a new carriage home or secondary suite. Visit the building pages for further details.