As part of a pilot project, responsible alcohol consumption will be permitted in the following parks between 12 p.m. and 8 p.m. from June 3 to July 4, 2020.
- Okanagan Beach (East of Power Street)
- Rotary Park
- Okanagan Lake Park
- Marina Way Park
Please be advised of the following:
- Public intoxication is not permitted and will be prosecuted.
- You must be 19 years or older to purchase and consume alcohol in B.C.
- Littering of glass, bottles or cans will result in a fine.
- The boardwalk along Okanagan Beach is not included.
Please enjoy responsibly!
To submit feedback in response to the pilot project, complete a survey at shapeyourcitypenticton.ca between June 10 and June 24.
If you see something, say something. Contact Bylaw Services at 250-490-2440 to report an issue.