City Hall is now reopen to the public Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. However, residents are asked to consider using online or phone options first. Contact information for commonly requested departments are listed below.
New safety protocols at City Hall include instructional signage, social distancing floor decaling, enhanced cleaning measures and hand sanitizing stations.
Do you want to pay by cash or cheque? Your payment can also be deposited into the designated drop box near the front entrance of City Hall (be sure to include a ticket / bill stub).
How to Contact Us
Contact City Hall
- Penticton City Hall has reopened to the public Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- All questions you would ask in person can also be asked over the phone by calling 250-490-2400 or by email to email@example.com
Report an issue or make a suggestion
Homeowners and developers are asked to arrange an appointment for items that require in-person discussions or transactions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also review this chart for more contact information. We strongly recommend arranging a pre-application meeting to speak with staff before applying. This can prevent any potential issues or delays.
General questions involving Planning or Building permits Apply for a Building Permit Apply for a Planning application
- Book your pre-application meeting to walk through your project with City staff.
- Development applications can be emailed to email@example.com. Only complete application packages will be processed.
- If you’re unsure about whether your application submission is complete, please give us a call (250-490-2501) and we'll review it with you over the telephone. Acknowledgement of receipt will be provided by email.
Submit road closure applications Book a building inspection
- Plan review and inspections are still being conducted pending confirmation of the building official. Please call 250-490-2511 or book through MyCity.
Request a property file search Track building permits or make payments
- Use MyCity to monitor track building permits, book building permit inspections and make some payments.
General questions or applications
- Phone 250-490-2488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Amend or cancel a business licence
- These changes can be made by logging on to your your MyCity account
Pay for a business licence
- Email applications or changes of information to email@example.com
Visit the new Bylaw Office
- Residents can drop by the new Bylaw Office at #101 – 284 Main Street between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m., Monday to Friday. Call 250-490-2440.
Report an issue or make a suggestion Pay bylaw tickets online
- Online payments are available through Online Payments with a credit card.
Pay your property taxes
- Pay through your bank online or by telephone
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-490-2485 to set up pre-authorized payments
Pay for a dog licence
- Pay through MyPayments with a credit card
Pay my utility bill
Pay parking or bylaw tickets
- Pay through Online Payments with a credit card
Residents are asked to use online or by phone options first. City Yards, at 616 Okanagan Ave. East, is open 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Friday. Call 250-490-2500 or email email@example.com.
Report an issue or make a suggestion
Deliveries are still being accepted at the Yards Building between 7:30 a.m. and 2:45 p.m.
Residents are asked to use online or by phone options first. Where this is not possible, the Utilities Department is happy to assist at City Hall between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Residents are advised that longer wait times for in person transactions are anticipated. Call 250-490-2489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other options to pay your utility bill