Let’s ride the route! You are invited to join City Council in a special event to open the first sections of the Lake-to-Lake Bike Route for cyclists of all ages and abilities.
Join us at 9 am for a ribbon cutting at Lakeshore Dr. and Martin St. Bring your bike and ride along the route to the library and back. Check out the Pedal Penticton Expo:
- Demo an e-bike from Bike Barn or Freedom Bike Shop
- Take a trip in a tri-shaw with Cycling Without Age
- See future cycling connections with Trail of the Okanagans
- Learn about bike tours with Hoodoo Adventures
- Register for the Project 529 Bike Security Program
Swag bags for the first 100 riders to complete a ride on the route.
Visit www.penticton.ca/cycling for more information.