Registration & Forms
There are three ways to register for Recreation programs:
- Online – All you need is your client number and PIN (call 250-490-2426 if you don't remember your client number and PIN). Once signed in, you will need to note the program code or browse for the program you are looking for. Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- By Phone – During regular office hours, phone our reception staff at 250-490-2426.
- In Person – During regular office hours, drop by the Penticton Community Centre at 325 Power St. to register.
General Registration Information
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued as of the time/date of notification, except for certain aquatic courses and others where noted.
- Please allow ten days for delivery of a refund cheque.
- All classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- For more information, view our Frequently Asked Questions
These forms and welcome/information letters are required for specific Recreation Programs.
Annual Medical Forms
Tots & Tykes Program Forms
Child & Youth Program Forms
- Child Consent Form
- Glowing SUP Sunset
- Kayak Clinic
- Kids Winter Fun & Indoor Climbing
- Pedal Power
- PLay Skills Camps
- PYP Private Lesson Requests
- PYP Skate Camps
- School's Out Pro Day Camp
- Spring Break Day Camp
- Sprockids Mountain Biking
- Stand Up Girls (SUP)
- Summer Day Camp
- SUP Explorers Camp
- SUP Expedition Camp
- SUP Yoga with Starlit Yoga & Glow SUP
- Teen Rappel Sampler
- Teen Rock Climbing Sampler
- XploreSportz Summer Camps
- Youth Kayak Exploration
- Youth Stand Up Paddle Board
- Adult Consent Form
- Adult Rock Climbing - Skaha Adventures
- Adult Rappelling - Skaha Adventures
- BYOB SUP Advanced Class - Glow SUP
- BYOB SUP Basics Class - Glow SUP
- First Day of Winter Moonlight Snowshoe Tour - Hoodoo Adventures
- From Rails To Trails (Women Only) Hoodoo Adventures
- Introduction to Dragon Boat
- Intro to Stand Up Paddle Board - Sun N' SUP
- Kayak Wine Tour - Hoodoo Adventures
- Learn to Eskimo Roll a Kayak - Hoodoo Adventures
- SUP Summer Basics - Glow SUP
- SUP 360 Learning the Pivot Turn - Glow SUP
- Vaseux Lake Kayak Birding - Hoodoo Adventures
- Winter Survival Course - Hoodoo Adventures
- Access Pass Application Form and Information
- Canadian Tire Jump Start Application
- Kidsport Penticton Application
- Life Application Form
- Life Program Information