Registration & Forms
There are three ways to register for Recreation programs:
- Online – All you need is your client number and PIN (call 250-490-2426 if you don't remember your client number and PIN). Once signed in, you will need to note the program code or browse for the program you are looking for. Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- By Phone – During regular office hours, phone our reception staff at 250-490-2426.
- In Person – During regular office hours, drop by the Penticton Community Centre at 325 Power St. to register.
General Registration Information
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued as of the time/date of notification, except for certain aquatic courses and others where noted.
- Please allow ten days for delivery of a refund cheque.
- All classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- For more information, view our Frequently Asked Questions
These forms and welcome/information letters are required for specific Recreation Programs.
Annual Medical Forms
Tots & Tykes/Child/Teen Forms by Program
- Child Consent Form
- 3-Day Rock Climb & Rappel
- Bronze Medal Award Course - Duke of Edinburgh
- Gold Medal Award Course - Duke of Edinburgh
- Kayak Clinic
- Kids Outdoor Adventure Fun (Summer)
- Kids Winter Fun
- Mommy/Daddy and Me
- Pedal Power
- School's Out Pro Day Camp
- Silver Medal Award Course - Duke of Edinburgh
- Spring Break Day Camp
- Spring Breakout Camp (3-5yrs)
- Sprockids Mountain Biking
- Stand Up Girls
- Summer Breakout Camp (3-5yrs)
- Summer Day Camp
- SUP Explorers
- Teen Rappel Tour
- Teen Rock Climbing & Rappelling
- Xplore Sportz Camp
- Youth Kayak Exploration
- Youth Stand Up Paddle Board
- Adult Consent Form
- Adult Rock Climbing - Skaha Adventures
- Adult Rappelling - Skaha Adventures
- First Day of Winter Snowshoe Tour - Hoodoo Adventures
- Kayak Wine Tour - Hoodoo Adventures
- Learn to Eskimo Roll a Kayak - Hoodoo Adventures
- 3 Course Fireside Dinner and Snowshoe Tour - Hoodoo Adventures
- Winter Survival Course - Hoodoo Adventures
- Access Pass Application Form and Information
- Canadian Tire Jump Start Application
- Kidsport Penticton Application
- Life Application Form
- Life Program Information