Nov. 23 Special Meeting of Council - Skaha Marina Development
November 18, 2016
A Special meeting of Council will be held at 6:00 p.m. Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at the Penticton Trade and Convention Centre to receive community input regarding the Skaha Lake Marina and Water Park Development.
The meeting will start with a staff presentation from Acting CAO Mitch Moroziuk followed by a community input period with comments and questions for Mr. Moroziuk, the Mayor and Council, and representatives from Trio Marine Group. The community input period will be moderated by John Singleton of Singleton Consulting Corporation.
Please note the following:
- Everyone in attendance will have equal opportunity to make a comment or ask a question
- You will have up to three minutes to make your point or ask a question
- Additional questions will be received once everyone has had one opportunity to speak at the mic
- Please maintain a respectful tone and demeanour towards all of the participants
- No decision will be made at this meeting, the issue will be considered at a future Council meeting
- The revised Skaha Marina agreements and other supporting documents as presented to Council on November 1 can be found here