Penticton is the hub of the South Okanagan-Similkameen, with more than 3,000 local businesses serving 100,000 people throughout the region. Our vibrant waterfront city is connected, entrepreneurial, and the type of place where big ideas blossom into big business.
Show Your Support for Love Local
Love Local draws strength from our community to generate support for small business and all things local. It’s about choosing local businesses first and showing acts of kindness to keep our community strong and connected.
Penticton Airport: Gateway to the South Okanagan
Penticton Airport is the ideal choice for flying to and from the South Okanagan. It's quicker and closer to everything this year-round playground has to offer.
- Direct flights to and from Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
- Newly renovated terminal with room to move.
- 10 minutes’ drive from downtown Penticton.
- Affordable parking at $3 a day.
- Short lines and quick check-ins.