Penticton is the hub of the South Okanagan-Similkameen, with more than 3,000 local businesses serving 100,000 people throughout the region. Our vibrant waterfront city is connected, entrepreneurial, and the type of place where big ideas blossom into big business.
Experience the Penticton Advantage
Why are so many remote workers and entrepreneurs choosing a better life in Penticton? It's about opportunity. More "me time." The idyllic lifestyle.
Penticton Airport: Gateway to the South Okanagan
Penticton Airport is the ideal choice for flying to and from the South Okanagan. It's quicker and closer to everything this year-round playground has to offer.
- Direct flights to and from Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
- Newly renovated terminal with room to move.
- 10 minutes’ drive from downtown Penticton.
- Affordable parking at $3 a day.
- Short lines and quick check-ins.