Engineering Application Forms

The following forms related to the Engineering Department are available:

Road Closures

If you need to use part of a City road, boulevard, or sidewalk for construction (greater than one City block) or are completing work for a third-party utility company, please complete and submit the Engineering Road Closure Application .

Road Closures, Sidewalk, and On Street Containers

If you need to use part or all of a City road, boulevard or sidewalk for construction, temporary placement of a bin/container or to operate a private/business event (not open to the public), please complete and submit the 2023 Construction Road Closure Application.

Sidewalk and Parking Meter Rental

If you would like to use the sidewalk or boulevard for a private or business use that is open to the general public, or if you want to rent on street parking from the City for a fixed duration, please fill out the Sidewalk and Parking Stall Rental Application Form.

Development Engineering Applications