Penticton Airport (YYF) is located in the traditional territory of the SnPink’tn (Penticton Indian Band). It has connected the South Okanagan area to the world since the first aircraft landed on May 2, 1941.
The airport is owned and operated by Transport Canada.
YYF provides a vital connection for citizens and businesses. The Penticton Airport community employs over 200 people and plays a crucial role in response to emergencies and natural disasters throughout the region.
For up-to-date flight information, parking details and other travel information, visit Penticton Airport's website.
Experience the YYF Advantage
Penticton Airport is the ideal choice for flying to and from the South Okanagan. YYF is quicker and closer to everything our year-round playground has to offer.
- Direct flights to and from Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
- 10 minutes’ drive from anywhere in Penticton.
- Affordable parking at $3 a day.
- Newly renovated terminal with room to move.
- Short lines and quick check-ins.
Visit Penticton Airport's Website