Council Committees provide valuable feedback, advice and guidance to City Council on a number of important issues. Terms of reference, agendas, minutes and other details from each group are available on the relevant websites for your reference.
Public attendance at committee meetings continues to be restricted due to limited space and the physical distancing requirements. If you’d like to watch or listen to the live Committee meeting, please email Committees@Penticton.ca 24-hours prior to the commencement of the meeting for the Zoom meeting participation details. You will have an opportunity to ask questions related to the agenda at the end of the meeting.
- Agriculture Advisory Committee
- Arts, Creative and Cultural Innovations Advisory Committee
- Community Sustainability Advisory Committee
- Economic Prosperity and Development Services Advisory Committee
- Heritage and Museum Advisory Committee
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee
- Penticton and Ellis Creek Restoration Select Committee
- Safety and Security Advisory Committee
Thank you to everyone who has helped shape our city. Find out more on our Previous Committees page.