How to Register
2. In Person
Visit us at the Community Centre (325 Power Street, Penticton) during regular office hours.
3. By Phone
Call us at 250-490-2426 during regular office hours.
Having trouble with your online account? Check out our Client Support Manual.
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued as of the time/date of notification, except for certain aquatic courses and others where noted.
- Please allow ten days for delivery of a refund cheque.
- All classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Sign up for swimming lessons or drop in for a splash at the Penticton Community Centre.
Get your heart pumping! Try fitness classes or drop in to the fitness room for weights, circuit training or cardio.
See the latest public skating schedules and sign up for lessons at McLaren Arena.
We strive to ensure everyone has access to recreation activities. Find out more!
Find out about financial assistance programs available to residents of the South Okanagan.
These forms and welcome/information letters are required for specific Recreation Programs.