Apps & Maps
- View Penticton's Property Viewer to review property map information.
- Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen: Your source for regional parcel information, trails and Naramata cemetery maps.
- BC Assessment & e-valueBC: View details about a single property and compare neighbouring properties.
- BC Land Title & Survey (LSTA) Online Cadastre: This service provides access to BC Crown land information and other geographic data.
Click on the following links below to view PDF maps in various sizes. You can zoom in, download or print as needed.
8.5 x 11" 11 x 17" 24 x 36" 36 x 48" 36 x 60" 36 x 84" Landscape Basemap (853 KB) Basemap (1.1 MB) Aerial (9.8 MB)
Basemap (4.1 MB)
Aerial (11 MB)
Roads (7 MB)
Aerial (18.5 MB)
Basemap (6.5 MB)
Portrait Basemap (928 KB) Basemap (1.3 MB) Roads (3.3 MB) Aerial (7 MB)
On Penticton’s Open Data Hub, you can browse by category, preview the data and analyze on the fly before downloading!
The information available for download is subject to the terms and conditions of our Open Government Licence. If you have any questions or comments please contact us at email@example.com.
Things to Do in Penticton
- Get Active Map: A handy PDF map noting local trails, parks and amenities.
- Visit Penticton interactive map: Peruse this digital map for places to eat, drink, stay and play.
- Dogs in Parks: Track down an off-leash park or beach area for your dog.
- Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen: Click on the trail maps page to access regional maps showing biking and hiking trails.