The City of Penticton is accepting applications for the following Committees:
• Agriculture Advisory Committee (2 Vacancies)
• Arts, Creative and Cultural Innovations Advisory Committee (2 Vacancies)
• Community Sustainability Advisory Committee (1 Vacancy)
• Economic Prosperity and Development Services Advisory Committee (2 Vacancies)
• Heritage and Museum Advisory Committee (4 Vacancies)
• Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee (2 Vacancies)
• Safety and Security Advisory Committee (2 Vacancies)
Individuals interested in serving in a voluntary capacity for the 2020-2022 term are invited to submit a “Council Committee Application Form” which can be found on the City of Penticton website at www.penticton.ca/committees or picked up at Reception at City Hall, 171 Main Street.
Please submit your completed applications by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 6, 2020 to Committees@penticton.ca .