Competitive wages. Health benefits. Life insurance. Apprenticeship opportunities. Room for growth.
Here in Penticton, you can have all this, and more. Why not live in a place where your average commute is 16 minutes? Where you have more 'me time' and less pressure to pay the bills? Where you have easy access to beaches, ski hills, wineries, craft breweries and world-class trail networks?
'Made in Penticton' products are being shipped around the world. And they need people like you to help grow their businesses. This page provides a snapshot of some of the major manufacturing and industrial employers here in Penticton, many of which are actively hiring year-round.
Life the Dream Lifestyle
- 88+ wineries within just 20 minutes
- 7 craft breweries, named the craft beer capital of Canada, according to Lonely Planet
- #1! Home to the best beach in Canada (Skaha), according to Chatelaine Magazine
- 7 public beaches stretching 5 km along two lakes
- 10 minutes’ drive from one side of the city to the other
- 0 traffic jams
- One of just two cities in the world situated between two lakes (Skaha and Okanagan)
- 4-season playground to swim, boat, bike, hike, golf, rock climb, snowshoe and ski (Apex Mountain Resort for downhill, Nickel Plate Nordic Centre for cross country and snowshoeing)
- 120 km of spectacular hiking and biking on the famed Kettle Valley Rail Trail
- 2,100 hours of sunshine annually
- 30C is the average temperature in summer
- Live events each year at Penticton’s 5,000-seat South Okanagan Event Centre
- One of the largest outdoor farmers’ and community markets in Canada
Want to learn more about living and working in Penticton? Visit StartHerePenticton.com