The following information is being provided for residents interested in learning about applications for Penticton retail cannabis locations. For more information, please click on the following public notices, policies & bylaws, and maps.
There are currently no Public Notices.
Please contact the Planning Department at (250) 490-2501 with any questions.
Policies and Bylaws:
- Council Policy - Cannabis Retail Stores:
- Link to document via website: https://www.penticton.ca/EN/main/city/mayor-council/council-policies.html
- Business Licence Amendment Bylaw 2018-67
- Link to entire Business Licence Bylaw via website: https://www.penticton.ca/EN/main/city/bylaws/business.html
- Link to entire Zoning Bylaw via website: https://www.penticton.ca/EN/main/city/bylaws/land-use.html
- The amendment defines Cannabis Retail Store and permits the use in the C4, C5 and C6 zone
- Applications Approved June 18, 2019 [PDF - 553 KB]
- Applications Received as of April 11,2019 [PDF - 553 KB]
- 300m School Buffer Map [PDF - 10.1 MB]