Please complete the above form if you would like to appear as a delegation at an upcoming meeting of Council. To be considered, include your name, address, phone, email, and a description of the matter to be presented and the request being made of Council.
- Delegations may be in person or via Zoom.
- This form and submissions will become part of the public record.
- The Mayor has the authority to determine if the subject matter warrants the delegation to appear before Council and may determine at which meeting.
- Please submit this completed form at your earliest convenience. Written Requests to Appear are to be received by the Corporate Officer, no later than noon Monday, one week prior to the Council meeting. Please include a copy of all materials that will be discussed.
- If you`d like to share a PowerPoint with Council, email it to the Corporate Officer by 9:30 a.m. Wednesday prior to the Council Meeting to be included with the Agenda. Please be prepared to share your screen if attending via Zoom.
- Delegations are limited to 5 minutes.
Please forward completed PDF form by email or mail to:
171 Main Street, Penticton, B.C., V2A 5A9